You can opt for implants if you:
- Want to replace one or more teeth.
- Want to click your dentures onto implants.
Implants are suitable for most people. In addition, a number of conditions apply:
- There must be sufficient (healthy) jaw bone in which the implant can grow.
- The gums around the existing teeth or molars must be healthy, or must be possible to make healthy again.
- You must be prepared to maintain your teeth on a daily basis.
- You are healthy and have no immune diseases.
- Your jaw must have grown out, usually from the age of 18.
At De Tandenpraktijk we can perform all implant treatments in our practice.These treatments are always done by our dental implantologist.